Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Recurse Shall we ..?

After pondering over life for long time, I have finally created another blog. Over years I have tried and failed several times to start writing about my learning. I am not sure if this time would be any different. However, I will never know unless I try.

In this blog series I would like to cover the syllabus of Code Chef Certification on data structures and algorithms. I would like to go through each part of syllabus and get hands dirty by implementing each data structure and algorithm on the way. I would like to do this in C++ as it's the language that my thinking most resonates with. I would have tried out python as well but I know picking up multiple tasks is not a good recipe for starting out.

The syllabus also covers the asymptotic analysis of these structures and algorithms which instead of creating a separate section, I would like to do with every data structure /algorithm / problem I solve.

I would post all code on github repo, so anyone who come across this blog can find reference to the code

No comments:

Post a Comment